As is true of many RPG gamers, I started with the ‘choose your own adventure’ game books of various complexity. Chronicles of Arax, is a pretty good attempt at making a fully fledged RPG in this format.
Please Note: These comments are based on the core rules & other free material only. I will purchase the premium bundle at a later point and write a separate article after some time.
Having read up on Arax, before getting started I understood its limitations and lethality. I also have some ideas on character creation & more complex adventure modules for the free version of the game.
Articles 3-5 are my thoughts on the now purchased Expansion characters 🙂
- Article 1: A play though of Malcus vs Bloodfyre Mountain
- Article 2: Chronicles of Arax – Character Creation (for the core rules)
- Article 3: Expansion Characters – My thoughts Pt1
- Article 4: Expansion Characters – My thoughts Pt2
- Article 5: Expansion Characters – My thoughts Pt3